The Edgewonk March Update Is Here
We have just released the latest Edgewonk update and below you can find a list with the latest add-ons, new features and fixes:
- Added Sierra Charts and cTrader for platform imports (learn more)
- Generic Excel import is available (learn more)
- Date range filter in all tabs
- Multi-filter selection
- Auto backup (Edgewonk creates a new backup of your data on every startup and stores the last 10 backups locally)
- Name your Edgewonk journal and see the name at the top. If you use multiple Edgewonk installations, this will help you stay organized
- Open trades directly from the Chartbook
- Hide your account balance at the top (just click at the green wallet icon)
- We made some of the statistics more robust
What we are working on for the next update:
- Journaling of ‘missed trades’
- Adding new broker imports (please send us your sample statements if you want us to include a specific platform)
- Increase the amount of Custom Statistics
- Improve the Sessions feature
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Edgewonk licenses, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.16