The Edgewonk June 2018 update
Some of you might have already noticed it but we just released the 2.0.30 update. After last month’s large update with many new features, this June update includes a series of smaller add-ons and an improvement of our new Interactive Brokers import.
Here is what is new:
- You can merge trades in the journal
- Exclude trades from winrate calculations
- Bigger area for personal notes
- Weekdays have been added as a layer option in the Trade Analytics
- Various stability improvements
- Bigger add-ons have been started in the background and will be revealed later during 2018
What to expect:
- The MT4 automatic connection and import will be added within the next 2 months
- New imports for Oanda is in the making as well
Our free review service is still available as well. If you want us to take a look at your journal and show you how to utilize the Edgewonk features the right way, send us your journal.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.30