The Edgewonk January Update Is Here
Welcome to 2018!
We just released a quick update with a few fixes. The new version of Edgewonk is now 2.0.27 and you can check your version number under Settings > Your License.
This time, we mostly made a few changes, improvements and worked on things in the background:
- The 2018 year filter is now available
- You can change between monthly and weekly running statistics in the Home tab
- The currency symbols are now working again for all journals and platforms
- Break Even trades are not included in the winrate anymore
- Decimals are now displayed correctly for all markets
- Various fixes and improvements
Interactive brokers support
With the next update, we are adding an import for Interactive Brokers statements but we still need your help and it would be great if you could send us your statements for testing purposes. Send them to email@example.com but please do not send options statements.
The statement we need can be obtained as follow:
IB account website > Reports > Activity > Third-Party Downloads > Choose period > TradeLog format
You can copy and paste the report and then send it to us for internal testing purposes.
We also started reviewing our users’ journals with our new free review service. If you want us to take a look at your journal and show you how to utilize the Edgewonk features the right way, send us your journal.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.27