Edgewonk’s 2.0.19 Patch-Fix Update
You might have noticed it but we just released a new update yesterday (June 12th).
The mid-June update is the newest 2.0.19 version of Edgewonk and we did not introduce any new features in this update. Here is a quick overview with things that did change:
- Unified and improvement chart legends
- Fixed typos
- Unified labels, wording and descriptions
- Improved the way decimals are shown
All in all, this update was aimed at improving the overall Edgewonk experience, make the user experience more intuitive and clean up Edgewonk.
For the next big update (probably during mid-late July), we are planning to release the much sought-after feature of journaling ‘missed or trades not taken‘.
Have a good trading week and happy journaling!
Your Edgewonk team
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Edgewonk licenses, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.19