Edgewonk October Update 2018
Hello traders and Edgewonk fans,
today we released our October 2018 update. There have been a few add-ons and improvements that we’re excited to share with you today.
Here is what is new:
- Automatic profit/loss calculation for Stocks trading journals. You can activate under Settings when Stocks have been selected.
- Hide journal columns
- New statement imports have been added:
- IG (new platform imports are accepted)
- Sierra (new statements are accepted)
- Trade Zero
We are continuously adding new imports. If you want to request a specific platform, please send us the default statement from the platform to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New graphs and more visual analytics will be added.
Our free review service is still available as well. If you want us to take a look at your journal and show you how to utilize the Edgewonk features the right way, send us your journal.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.34