Edgewonk October Update 2.0.25
We just released a new update for Edgewonk in mid-October and here is what is new:
- Redesign of the Home screen
- Fix bug with MT4 importer
- Improved IG importer for new formats
- Improved the Excel import feature
- Improved the stability of the Edgewonk database for more security
What we are working on:
- New importer for Interactive Broker
- Automated import for MT4
- New graphs for better evaluation
- Improve the scale in/out functionality
With that, we are wishing all our Edgewonk users happy journaling and we hope you like the new update. Thanks for the ongoing support and feedback.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.25