Edgewonk January 2019 Update
Hello traders and Edgewonk fans,
Happy New Year! We have just released a new update in your edgewonk journal.
This update mainly focuses on improving some background features, improves stability and we fixed a few statement-import related issues.
We have been working on other features in the meantime and our next update will bring greater changes.
Here is what is new:
- Improved the Underwater Table
- The 2019 filter is here 😉
- New statement imports have been added:
- Stage 5
- We improved existing importers and fixed some bugs – TradeZero and Oanda importer now support all formats
We are going to add a completely new feature to Edgewonk but we do not want to spoil the surprise at this moment 🙂
We are also looking for ways to improve the existing Sessions feature. If you have suggestions and feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – your feedback is always welcome.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.36