Edgewonk 2.0.29 May Update – What Is New
Some of you might have already noticed it but we just released the 2.0.29 update. After last month’s large update with many new features, this May update includes a series of smaller add-ons and an improvement of our new Interactive Brokers import.
Here is what is new:
- The IB import now recognizes Futures transactions as well
- The IB import has become more robust overall
- The ticker symbol is shown during the IB import
- Weekdays have been added as a new layer option in the Trade Analytics
- You can duplicate missed trades by right-clicking on a trade
- Various bugfixes
Our free review service is still available as well. If you want us to take a look at your journal and show you how to utilize the Edgewonk features the right way, send us your journal.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.29