This week, we had the pleasure of reviewing a very interesting Edgewonk trading journal. The user messaged us, saying that lacked confidence in his trading because his performance wasn’t what he was hoping for. He even stopped trading for a while because of that. During the review, we were quickly able to identify areas in […]
Today, we released the latest update and in this release, we improved and fixed the Sierra Charts and Dukascopy import functionality. Both platforms made updates to their statement format and to make sure your trades will be imported correctly, we adjust the import. To see a full list of all supported platforms, please have a […]
Today’s update 2.0.42 introduces the 2nd generation of our Interactive Brokers import function. The new import function for IB offers an improved approach to trade handling. In Settings > Broker Settings, you now find the entry “Interactive Brokers Importer Generation 2”. We recommend using this function IF you haven’t used the first version previously. […]
Last week, we released a major update and thanks to you and the great Edgewonk community we were able to identify two issues right way. Today, we just released another update where we fixed the issue with the popup in the Missed Trades tab some of you had. Also, when you move a planned trade […]
Hello Edgewonk community, the much sought-after trading plan is now available in Edgewonk. When you have identified a potential trade setup, but the final trigger hasn’t occurred yet, you can now enter your planned trades in the Trade Plans tab in Edgewonk. This is a way to stay organized and also reduce the time it […]
Today, we are releasing our February update. Finally, our TradingView screenshot integration is here. Furthermore, a BIG new feature add-on is coming in the next update. You can expect something special with the next update and something that no other journal or trading software has.
Hello traders and Edgewonk fans, Happy New Year! We have just released a new update in your edgewonk journal. This update mainly focuses on improving some background features, improves stability and we fixed a few statement-import related issues. We have been working on other features in the meantime and our next update will bring greater […]
Hello traders and Edgewonk fans,
today we released our October 2018 update. There have been a few add-ons and improvements that we’re excited to share with you today.
Here is what is new:
1) Automatic profit/loss calculation for Stocks trading journals. You can activate under Settings when Stocks have been selected.
2) Hide journal columns
3) New statement imports have been added:
– IG (new platform imports are accepted)
– Sierra (new statements are accepted)
– Trade Zero
We just released 4 new lessons in our Trading Psychology module of our trader development course.
The topics of the lessons are:
1. How expectations shape your trading
2. Why are you missing trades? A look behind the scenes
3. Dealing with losses and the role of mental capital
4. Goals, the role of trading in your life and finding your why
Of course, all lessons are also related to your edgewonk trading journal and the journaling routine. We also provide very practical tasks and tips on how to deal with the common struggles traders face daily.
Hello traders and Edgewonk fans,
today we released our August 2018 update. There have been a few add-ons and improvements that we’re excited to share with you today. Here is what is new:
– In your Home screen, you now see a “Profit Calendar”. It visualizes your profitable and losing trades by coloring the individual dates.
– Next to the profit calendar, there is a new “Lesson Reminder” box. This box shows you a random lesson from your Sessions tab. This is a great way to quickly remind yourself of what you have been journaling and keep it top of mind. If you haven’t been using the Sessions a lot, this should be a motivation to dig in and make use of our unique feature.